Welcome to Gatorvanes.com, home of the only patented adjustable feather.
THE LATEST INNOVATION IN ARROW FEATHER DESIGN
- A revolutionary concept in fletching function and profile design.
- A proven missile fin design of the future for rocket speed.
- The new vented/notched feather decreases wind drift.
- The higher frontal area promotes quicker arrow recovery.
- The most accurate and forgiving feather in the industry.
FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE IN CONTROL
- The "Gatorfin™ Performance Test" is a new innovation in arrow fletching performance.
- Gatorvanes™ feathers are designed to be cut at the base of each "v"-notch for your exact arrow requirements.
- One purchase and you can take all the guess work out of finding the optimum feather length for your arrows and shooting style.
Click a link to learn more:
Most Commonly Used Feather Lengths
(18 feather Gatorpack™ yields)
Louis the Gatorman Rangel shows you how to fletch your new Gatorvanes™ .
- When fletching Gatorvanes™ , move feather fletching FORWARD approximately 1/4" on the arrow shaft from your normal setting on clamp.
- A slight feather off-set is recommended or a full helical can be used.
- All flethcing glues work well on a clean shaft. No feather preparation is required.